Err

0207-630-6254
GREAT WINES FROM FAMILY VINEYARDS FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT

Rhone

Bandol Tradition Red 2019, Domaine Lafran Veyrolles
£ 25.95
80% Mourvèdre, with the balance being Carignan, Grenache and Cinsault. Mourvèdre forms the backbone of the wine which has a quite dizzying complexity on the nose where plump bramble and cassis notes mix up with earthy spice and sage. On the palate it's silky smooth with the fruitiness following through nicely with black pepper and soft spice flavours chipping in as well.
Cairanne Villages 2021, Domaine Martin
£ 16.70
65% Grenache, 35% Syrah
The Cairanne from Domaine Martin is a fruity, tannic and warm red wine. A bouquet centered on spices (bay leaf, gray pepper) gives it a very Mediterranean accent. The palate is round, fleshy, while remaining beautifully fresh.

Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2015, Domaine La Barroche
£ 43.00
Concentrated but remarkably refined, 97% Grenache. The wine  features a large core of strawberry, black cherry & liquorice  that is pure, silky and beautifully defined. Drinking wonderfully
Chateauneuf-du-Pape Blanc 2021, Domaine Chante Cigale
£ 30.35
This wine has a  full-flavoured palate with notes of poached pears and white peaches and a long, fresh finish.
An equal blend of Grenache Blanc, Bourboulenc, Clairette and Roussanne
Chateauneuf-du-Pape Vieux 2018, Telegraph
£ 62.00
A composition of 65% Grenache, 15% Mourvèdre, 15% Syrah and 5% of the village’s other permitted varieties, this wine has great density. Cedar, dark plum and fresh fig aromas. Its firm tannins have a sweetness on the finish that help with the wine’s balance. With a juicy palate and long finish. A great wine i worthy of its reputation. Drink from 2025
Condrieu Invitare 2022, M. Chapoutier
£ 49.50
"Invitare”, with its notes of white peaches, candied fruit, and nice taut acidity, shows us the authentic character of the Condrieu appellation.
Short ageing on the lees of around 8 months to preserve freshness and the varietal character of the grape. 
15% of the wine is aged in new barrels to preserve the freshness and minerality of the fruit. The remaining 85% are aged in demi-muids previously used for one to two vintages.

Cote Rotie 2012, Cotes Blonde, La Chatillonne
£ 85.65
Established in 1781 in the Côte Rôtie vineyard, Vidal-Fleury is the oldest continuously operating winery in the Rhône valley.
La Chatillonne shows aromas of cassis, pepper, cinnamon, tobacco, black olive and boxwood. The palate is round, full-bodied and fresh with tight tannins. There are flavours of blackcurrant, cherry, pepper and nutmeg, with hints of violets and savoury flavours.

Cotes du Rhone Rouge 2021, Domaine Martin
£ 12.50
Aromas of Morello cherries, ripe berry fruit on the palate with a white pepper spiciness.
80% Grenache and 20% Syrah with 6 months in oak.Unfiltered wine

Crozes Hermitage 2021, J. Vidal-Fleury
£ 28.15
All Syrah red from the Northern Rhone  Aromas of blackcurrants and pepper with a touch of smoke. On the palate, smooth black fruit flavours -quite mouth filling.
Gigondas 2018, J. Vidal-Fleury
£ 33.65
This wine is dark red in colour with aromas of blackberry, cherry, prune and some notes of garrigue and violet. The palate is structured and unctuous. Grenache driven with good tannins with cherry and pepper aromas.
M of M Mourvedre 2022, Vaucluse, Domaine Martin
£ 23.00
Nose of red fruits, beautiful roundness on the palate with notes of crushed strawberries, delicious.
Rasteau 2021, Domaine Martin
£ 16.85
This cuvée opens with black fruits such as blackcurrant and very ripe cherry. Marked sweetness on the palate typical of Grenache, aroma of liquorice bringing freshness to this warm wine. A blend of 65% Grenache, 30% Syrah and 5% Mourvedre.
Saint Joseph L'Instinct 2018, Domaine Jolivet
£ 34.20
A blend of 10 St Joseph parcels vinified separately.Complex deep and rich, this shows the power of the vintage yet the tannic structure is smooth and velvety. Peppery dark berry fruits dominate the palate.
Sommets de Rasteau 2021, Domaine Martin
£ 19.85
After a longer ageing, this wine from old vines is characterized by its complexity. The palate offers volume and aromas of candied fruit, prunes. The tannins are well melted, velvety. Rasteau is located 25 kms northeast of Chateauneuf du Pape. A blend of Grenache 60% and Syrah 40% with an impressive intensity and fruit power. This wine has great balance, is rich and aromatic and with 4 years bottle age is perfect.
Viognier 2021,  Vignerons Du Mont Ventoux
£ 14.55
Clean an approachable with soft brioche and toasted hazelnut character among the bright peach, pear and white floral notes. Full bodied with fresh finish